* not working correctly on Android 5.0!
Widget Data Switcher let you switch between Wi-Fi, data and no connection with a simple touch.
No need to go to the settings to switch connection. With this widget you save time if like me you often turn on/off your connection to save battery.
It's working on my Galaxy SIII (Japan) and Nexus 7. Unfortunately I don't have other devices to test on, so please let me know on the comment if there is a problem.
Designed by NAOMI (thanks you very much!)
How to install a widget:
1. download Widget Data Switcher (WDS)
2. open the list of applications on your phone
3. click on the "Widgets" tab.
4. find the WDS icon
5. drag and drop the icon in your HOME screen.
6. select a theme and click "OK"
Widget Data Switcher is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-02-08. The program can be installed on Android.
Widget Data Switcher (version 1.5.2) has a file size of 595.97 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Widget Data Switcher since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-08.
The latest version is 1.5.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-29.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-02-08
- add new theme,- detect if device has Wifi only. If that's the case, then there is no "data" state,- fixed bug when app was crashing suddenly,- add a test to avoid error message